About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar alcoholic trying to get my life into perspective. I am also a musicaholic and lover of art and poetry, which is much healthier. This blog is my own journey of recovery and self help... I am a musician and songwriter, budding artist and mystic amongst other things.

Exposed....

Well so much for kinda traveling ok. It has turned into unraveling kinda badly.
Great night on Saturday night... unexpected celebrations, karaoke (I FUCKING LOVE KARAOKE...) and of course drinking.
Sunday hung over and sleeping. Contentedness with a fun birthday celebration.
Monday- race day. Psychotic drunk... major episode. Bruises, damaged house, major attention brought upon my the worst of my nutsness. Triggered by an assalut on my love.
EXPOSURE> Nobody knew about my BP until now here. Fuck.
Tuesday, Wednesday- I can't turn the TV off because I can't deal with silence without bursting into tears. Heavy heavy depression. I am missing home so badly. I have stopped crying because I'm writing, amazing. Going to the doctor tomorrow to investigate possibilty of starting meds again.
I am just not clever enough to handle this myself.
Meltdown, big time.

2 comments:

Bradley said...

Ugh. Meg, I am so sorry your trip did not go better for you.

Big Hugs.

C.L said...

Meg, I'm so sorry hun. I wish I could be there for you and go with you to the doctor and just help you. You are going to be okay. Don't punish yourself!! It's not your fault!
Email me privately if you need to:
hstexasraisins@yahoo.com
I am here for you.
HUGS
Terra