About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar alcoholic trying to get my life into perspective. I am also a musicaholic and lover of art and poetry, which is much healthier. This blog is my own journey of recovery and self help... I am a musician and songwriter, budding artist and mystic amongst other things.

Long time no write...

Hi People,
I haven't written for a while. Things have been pretty good really. Nothing too crazy or 'eventful' has happened. Sure, there have been ups and downs, but not anything of note. FANTASTIC! No episodes. Yay! LOL.
I have thrown myself into learning some new techniques and styles of digital art. I am creating in 3D! Something I never thought I would get my poor lil ole brain around. It is extremely satisfying to my knowledge hungry self.
It is amazing how therapeutic the focus of creativity can be.
I hardly know myself... I have found something that satisfies both the manic and the depressed in me. Colour and light, abstract and not, I have found just the right outlet. The possibilities are as diverse as me.
Wow. I never thought it possible. I am drinking moderately, nothing too extreme. I am perhaps not doing as much housework as I should, lol, but I am feeling better than I have in a long time. And that really is something.
Peace.
XOX

0 comments: