About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar alcoholic trying to get my life into perspective. I am also a musicaholic and lover of art and poetry, which is much healthier. This blog is my own journey of recovery and self help... I am a musician and songwriter, budding artist and mystic amongst other things.

Am I What I Think I Am....?

I am confused. I might be delusional. I might be insightful.
If I relied on the thoughts of others on this, I would be even more confused.
I know I have gifts. I also know I am fucked up and sometimes get it REALLY wrong.
I have been feeling kind of ok, but know that my ok is not an acceptable kind of ok for other folk who are in my life.
What is ok?
What is ok...?
Can I rely on my own assessment of ok..?
Can I trust myself at all...?
I should probaly see a doctor, but hate them so very much.
I wish I knew a bipolar doctor who got it.

1 comments:

Bradley said...

Keep looking, they are out there. I went through some bad ones until I found the one I have. I adore her and she absolutely "gets it".