About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar alcoholic trying to get my life into perspective. I am also a musicaholic and lover of art and poetry, which is much healthier. This blog is my own journey of recovery and self help... I am a musician and songwriter, budding artist and mystic amongst other things.

Awards... I am amazed, and humbled that I have been given a blogging award by Terra Incognita. I feel a bit guilty, although not really, but the only three blogs I keep track of are as follows, and they are awarded my honors... all three inspire and uplift and help me each time I read them.



Bradley

Terra Incognita
and last but not least... in fact this Lady was my introduction to the concept of a blogging "community" and is gorgeous,
Bipolar Chica

All three have touched me with their honesty and beauty of spirit.

I am so grateful to have found them all...

KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU! EARTH ANGELS NO LESS.

0 comments: