About Me

My photo
I am a bipolar alcoholic trying to get my life into perspective. I am also a musicaholic and lover of art and poetry, which is much healthier. This blog is my own journey of recovery and self help... I am a musician and songwriter, budding artist and mystic amongst other things.

Hmmm... it might be time for Purple to sleep for a while

I'm not sure what this really means, but I am inspired to change my blog theme and colours etc. Purple doesn't seem to say what I want it to right now.
Problem is, I'm not sure where I'm going with this inspiration... or what hue might feel just right. Something totally frivolous for me to ponder.
I know it should be about the writing more than anything, but I really am a visual kind of creature. Colour is important to me.
Peace.

1 comments:

C.L said...

Artistically, it's about expression. Writing and color. You could slather paint on a canvas and for a while it's a sufficient backdrop, but then you have to move on. At least, that's what I'm like.
So I totally understand the change! LOL.
Green is soothing and refreshing. Maybe it's just what you need right now!
HUGS
Terra